Ab heute Abend können die US-Amerikaner endlich sehen, ob die vor knapp einem Jahr geleakten Informationen über die Inhalte der weltweit beliebtesten TV-Serie wahr sind. Morgen früh um 9 Uhr oder so kann man das (12 Stunden Zeitunterschied) Spektakel dann auch live in Phnom Penh verfolgen, so man denn HBO hat, oder weiss wo die Internet-Livestreams laufen…
Reichlich (mit altem Material) bebildert gab es das LEAK bei der Mail in England:
Einige Hauptfiguren werden sterben, seine Helden umbringen kann keine andere Serie so gut wie GoT:
Auch der Welt schönste Titten werden angeblich eliminiert… Bronn wird weinen 😉
Harte Zeiten, angeblich dafür mit heissen Sex-Szenen zwischen Jon und Danyeris.. na wir werden es ja sehen. Ein Drache stirbt angeblich… 7 Episoden sollen es sein. Statt 10. Aber die sollen länger sein, bis zu 80 Minuten statt ca. 50 wie gehabt.
Das ganze Leak stammt von Reddit: (copy&paste)
Episode 1 / Jeremy Podeswa
- WWs marching South towards the Wall.
- Bran crosses the Wall, meets with Edd. (Bran was at the studio filming with other “Team Starks”. Though apparently, he was filming a scene at the Castle Black that day.)
- “Sansa wants to give the lands of those who betrayed Jon to those who supported him, but Jon (in first episode) refused to hold the children of the Karstark and Umber families responsible for the actions of their fathers. This doesn’t please Lyanna Mormont (or Sansa) but Jon basically just tells her to deal with it – he doesn’t plan to rule the North the way it always has been.” – Thanks, u/RonneMontagu ! (Jon, Sansa and Lyanna have been spotted on set with other “Team Starks”.)
- “At the end of Episode One, Dany and her fleet land at Dragonstone. Nobody says anything. She walks up the steps to the keep, and we follow her through the building until she reaches Stannis’ old War Room. She looks out the window at the land ahead that used to belong to her family. She picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion, who has followed her up. She says one line: “Shall we begin?” End of Episode” Thank you, u/whitewalker2! (“Team Dany” has been filming in Bilbao; a widely believed set for Dragonstone.)
Episode 2 / Mark Mylod
- Jon receives a raven from Dany, she’s summoning the lords of Westeros. Jon and Davos decide to go because they need the dragonglass from Dragonstone.
- Jon leaves Sansa in charge of Winterfell.
- Jon leaves Ghost at Winterfell, where he stays all season.
Episode 3 / Mark Mylod
- Jon and Davos arrive at Dragonstone. Tyrion meets them on the beach, and the Dothraki take their ship. (Footage and pictures show filming of likely this scene.)
- Tyrion brings them to meet Dany, encountering Missandei and Grey Worm on the way. The “throne room” contains a number of Dothraki. (ALL have been spotted filming in Bilbao- widely believed to be the set of Dragonstone.)
- Dany and Jon meet. Dany demands he bend the knee, which he refuses. Evidently, he discusses the WWs, but she doesn’t believe him. Tyrion insists that Jon isn’t crazy.
- Davos tries to mention Jon’s resurrection, but Jon dismisses it.
- Dany respects Jon immediately, Jon to Dany maybe not as much?
- Bran arrives at Winterfell. Meera returns home. (Bran has been spotted on set with other “Team Starks”)
Episode 4 / Matt Shakman
- Arya arrives at Winterfell. (Arya has been spotted on set with other “Team Starks”)
Episode 5 / Matt Shakman
- Sam leaves Oldtown for Winterfell with Gilly and baby Sam.
- Jorah reunites with Dany at Dragonstone.
- Jon receives a raven telling him that Bran and Arya are at Winterfell.
- Jamie, Bronn, Tyrion and Davos have a secret meeting at some point where Tyrion tries to persuade them to surrender to Dany, which Jamie ignores. Unclear if this happens before or after Dany ambushes the Lannister army. (Footage has been captured of Peter Dinklage and Liam Cunningham filming together, appearing to be preparing a boat to leave the beach. This might be them preparing to leave for the meeting. Another boat-beach scene has been captured filming, again including Tyrion and Davos, but also Gendry!)
- Gendry’s in Kings Landing making weapons, and he is found by Davos.(Tyrion, Davos and Gendry have been filming together on a beach in Bilbao.)
Episode 6 / Alan Taylor
- The party arrives at Eastwatch-by-the-Sea by boat (though it’s likely they leave Dragonstone during episode 5). Tormund is there, with The Hound, Beric and Thoros in the dungeon. Davos stays behind while Jon takes The Hound, Beric, Thoros, Tormund, Jorah and Gendry wight hunting.(Dany and Tyrion say farewell to Jorah, Jon, Davos and Gendry as they load onto a boat)
- The team is attacked by the Night King’s army, including a wight polar bear. The bear kills Thoros (apparently a slow death). (Jon, Gendry, Thoros, Sandor, Tormund, Jorah and Benjen have been spotted in locations confirmed for scenes beyond the wall.)
- They are surrounded on an island on a frozen lake and are nearly overcome when Dany and her dragons show up. She flies most of the team back to Eastwatch, but Jon is left behind. (Set photos have been taken where it looks like they’re preparing to film a scene on an island within an icy lake.)
- Jon is almost killed, but Coldhands/Benjen arrives and sends Jon off with his horse while continuing to fight the horde. Jon watches Benjen swarmed by undead as he rides, half dead, to safety.
- Viserion is killed and raised as the Night King’s mount.
- Jon offers to lay down his title as KITN if Dany and her forces will help against the WWs. This scene is private.
Episode 7 / Jeremy Podeswa
- Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, which Arya carries out.
- Meeting at the dragonpit with basically everyone. They demonstrate the reality of the white walkers and it terrifies Cersei (apparently the Mountain[or the Hound] chops up the wight and it keeps moving, Jon shows them the only way to kill it is with dragonglass or fire). She tells them she will send forces to help defeat the undead, but admits to Jamie she was lying. She wants the undead to clear out as many of her enemies as possible. Disgusted, Jamie begins to ride North. Likely happens episode 7. (Cersei, Tyrion, Dany, Jon, Jorah, Varys, Messandei, Qyburn and The Mountain all filmed together at Italica! WotW has confirmed the scene involves bringing a wight into the Dragonpit as proof of the White Walkers.)
- Tyrion takes a moment to talk to Cersei alone after the Dragonpit parlay.
- Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood. The general consensus is that she miscarries.
- Sam and Bran figure out Jon’s heritage. He is apparently a legitimised Targaryen named “Aegon”.
- Jon and Dany have sex for the first time on a boat headed North.
- The Wall falls at the end of the episode. The Night King attacks the Wall with the reanimated Viserion. He now breathes blue flame.
- Cersei believes she is pregnant again with Jamie’s child. She has Qyburn examine her. Cersei does not hesitate in telling Jamie. Likely happens within the first couple episodes. (I kind of hope she just has a tumour or something)
- Arya uses Walder Frey’s face to hold a banquet and poison his sons. Makes sure the women are dismissed, first. Will happen in the first couple episodes.
- Dorne and High Garden get trashed within the first couple episodes by the Lannisters.
- Euron kills 2 of the Sand Snakes, imprisons Ellaria and makes her watch as Tyene dies a slow death from poison. (Euron kills at least one of the Sandsnakes.)
- Euron’s fleet destroys Yara’s and he takes her prisoner. Theon abandons her, jumps overboard and is rescued by some Iron Born. (Euron captures one of the Greyjoy siblings.)
- Dany torches some Westerosi lords (including Sam’s father and brother).
- Tyrion persuades Dany that most of the people who would die in a direct dragon attack on Kings Landing would be innocent.
- Jorah and Sam meet in Oldtown and find a way to cure his Greyscale.
- Tyrion spends most of the season advising Dany.
- Tyrion plans an attack on Casterly Rock involving a secret sewer entrance he used to use to sneak whores into the castle.
- Arya encounters Nymeria on her way to Winterfell. Must happen within episodes 1-3, maybe early episode 4.
- Tyrion has at least one scene trying to convince Jon that Dany is the best choice for Westeros. Unclear if this is before or after the scene where Jon actually meets her. Likely episode 3, possibly episode 4.
- Jon and Theon meet, Jon telling Theon that if it wasn’t for what he did for Sansa, he’d be dead. Likely happens episode 3, but could happen episode 4. (Jon and Theon will meet at Dragonstone.)
- Jamie travels to Highgarden and Olenna drinks poison. The claim is this happens when the Lannister armies sack High Garden. She admits to having killed Joffrey, and Jamie allows her to drink the poison. Jamie returns to King’s Landing in time for the dragonpit meeting.
- The Dothraki and Dany attack the Lannister army on their way back from the Reach. Jamie and Bron are both there. Despite the Lannister army having a giant anti-dragon spear gun designed by Qyburn, they are defeated. Bron saves Jamie from a dragon, and the two manage to escape. Likely episode 4 or 5. Jon remains at Dragonstone during this battle, as he is not aligned with her yet. (Might be the “ambush” scene we’ve heard about that includes a Lannister. Castings have required a large number of horses and extras who seem to fit the description of Dothraki.)
- Jon isn’t afraid of Drogon and pets him on Dany’s return from the battle, which Drogon allows. This surprises Dany. Likely episode 4 or 5.
- After Dany’s attack on the Lannisters, Jon realises that what he needs to do is provide proof of the Undead Army. Likely episode 4 or 5.
- Jorah doesn’t care for Jon initially, but they warm up to each other pretty quickly. Includes a scene where Jon offers Longclaw back to Jorah, who refuses it.
- Sam, Gilly and baby Sam leave Oldtown in episode 5 for Winterfell, but no claims that they actually make it there. Though he DID say “Sam and Bran figure out Jon’s heritage” and that Gilly figures out Rhaegar’s marriage status. Does this mean that Sam and Bran TOGETHER figure it out when Sam and Gilly reach Winterfell? Unclear.
- Arya and Brienne spar, but Brienne is in attendance at the dragonpit scene. So either Brienne separates from the main group and returns to Winterfell (VERY quickly) AFTER the dragonpit meeting, or she doesn’t join Jon and Davos initially to Dragonstone. She likely meets up with them at some point after they’ve left the Wall with the Wight. So the sparing likely happens in episode 4 or 5, and Brienne leaves Winterfell later.
- There will be a flashback scene to Rhaegar and Lyanna’s wedding.
- Littlefinger tries to play Arya and Sansa against each other, using the letter Sansa wrote to Robb (at the behest of Cersei and Littlefinger) to swear fealty to Joffrey. Sansa figures out she’s being played with Bran’s help.
Die zahllosen Youtube-Videos von Fans, viele davon voller Voraussagen zu den ersten Episoden der neuen Staffel, diese Videos erwähnen nie, dass seit November 2016 der Plot nachzulesen ist. Oder verlinken das Leak bei der Mail oder gar das Ausführliche bei Reddit, das sie alle ganz gewiss kennen.
Schaun mer mal, wie gut es war…